The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > THE BACK LOT > Creative Corner

Old 01-25-2004, 03:28 PM   #1
Jason Krueger
mmmm brains

Send a message via AIM to Jason Krueger Send a message via MSN to Jason Krueger
Default Chucky vs. The Leprechaun

Chucky vs. The Leprechaun

My name is Andy Barclay, and there is one face I will never forget. Charles Lee Ray, Chucky, for years that face haunted me. He took every single family away from me, and he tried to take my body, Chucky was a doll, not a regular doll, a doll possessed by a murderer. I got him for my birthday, I didn't know why the doll talked and all that, but I was young, he took my mother away from me, then he took them away, after awhile I was sent to milatary school and he found me there. But for once he was defeated, I left, changed my last name, and I met Michelle, we got married and had one son, David, it was over, the nightmare was over.

I was outside playing with my son, his birthday was coming up, I didn't know what I should get him so I decided to ask him. "Hey Dave, what do you want for your birthday?" He looked at me and his answer was something I was dreading, "Those Good Guy Dolls are pretty popular now." I stopped to think, maybe it would be ok, I mean Chucky was suppose to be dead. "Ok son, you'll get what you want, only if you promise to take care of it."

Me and Michelle drove up to K-Mart, we walked inside and went to the toys section, when I saw the doll, everysingle dead body that had been my family came back to me, I wanted to kill that doll, to rip every single one of them into pieces. But I kept my anger to myself, and I watch Michelle pay for it, I wanted to yell NO!!!! HE'S EVIL!!!!!!!!!! But, I was quiet, I was more afraid for David then I was for me. Michelle looked at me and asked me what was wrong, I shook my head and said nothing, just a headache. We got into the car, in my mind I could hear Chucky laughing, his cold evil laughter, I didn't know what they did to his body, maybe its still at the carnival, maybe those idiots at the factory found it and rebuilt it again like they did those other times. For now I have to keep an eye on that doll.

It was David's birthday today, the whole family was there, his friends and everyone. The time came to open presents, I kept my eye on the present which contained the doll, David opened them and the whole family watched, then he got to the one containing the doll, I sat there hesitating to see if the doll was still inside the box, to my suprise it was. David took it out and pushed its hand and then it said these words that had always haunted me, "Hi I'm Billy, wanna play?"

For a couple of days I watched my son play with the doll, my eyes never left that doll, not even for a second. Whenever Michelle asked me what was wrong, I would say nothing and just look away for a minute. The doll never did anything but what it was suppose to do. Next week we were going to Michelle's brothers house, They have one son named Charles, he's about Davids age. We got everything packed, I asked David if he was bringing Billy. "Yes why?" "Just wanted to know."

Mark welcomed us into his home warmly, David went over to Charles, and started talking to him. Charles was really quiet, he didn't seem to care what David was talking about, me, Mark, and Michelle decided to go sit outside on the picnic table and talk, David and Charles decided to go play outside. We watched them as the ran around and played, then they stopped and just stood there and kept staring at something, me and Mark got up and walked over there, they were staring at a black pot. I walked over there and to my suprise it had gold in it, Mark came over to me and he grabbed it. "What do you think we should do?" "Well it doesn't seem it was left here by accident." I told him, he brought it over to the table and we all started talking, we decided to keep it hidden untill we figured what we should do.

During the night, I heard somebody, walking around the house, I got up to see who it was, it was somebody in a green suit and short stature . He looked at and pointed at me, my whole body froze, the doll was right next to the short creature. "Thought you would get away with stealing my gold, did ya, well nobody ever gets away with that. This time I'm gonna have some help from a person known as Charles Lee Ray." The creature picked up the doll and recited some words. The doll blinked, "Where the hell am I?" it said in the voice that had haunted me for years, it looked at me. "Andy!!!!!!!!!! Good to see you. How you doing?" The other creature tapped Chucky on his shoulder, he turned around and looked at him. "Who are you pretty?" the creature laughed, "I'm a leprechaun and these filthy humans stole my gold, I brought you back, you obey me." Chucky stared at him like he was crazy, "Uh-huh, well you better find someone else cause the Chuck doesn't help anyone." The Leprechaun waved his hand, and Chucky went flying to the side, the leprechaun kept doing this, then Chucky dropped to the ground. He got up and shook his head, the leprechaun was gone, Chucky looked at me. I could tell he was confused, I could move again. I heard Michelle coming down the hall, Chucky dropped down on the ground and didn't move. Michelle came to me and asked me what I was doing, I told her I was getting a glass of water, she went back to bed, and so did I.

The next day, I didn't know what to do I decided to take the doll away from David, but what if he came back. I wasn't gonna let Chucky take my family away from me, Mark and Michelle were talking outside, I was watching David play with the monster, I tryed my best to keep an eye on it. But Michelle kept on asking me whats wrong, everytime I said "Nothing."
I had to stop him before he tryed to take David over, I wasn't gonna let that happen to my son or my wife or anyone. I had to stop Chucky and I had to stop him now, David left the room and I kept my eye on Chucky, his left eye winked at me and he smiled. I decided on a plan, I walked outside and started talking with Mark and Michelle, Michelle thought I was sick and ought to see a doctor, I told her I was ok, we heard something in the bushes. It sounded like a cat in pain, Mark went over to the bushes and stuck his hand in there. Something grabbed it and he tryed to pull his hand out, but it wouldn't let go of him. He screamed his agony and finally got his hand out, it had scratches all over and was bloody. "That wasn't no cat!" Mark yelled, "I don't know what did it feel like?" I asked Mark, "Something slimey, and I think it was wearing velvet." We didn't know what to do, I suddenly remembered David and ran inside, he was still safe, just playing. My plan had to work, it just had too. It was getting dark, we all went to bed.

That night I went into David and Charles room, I saw Chucky over to the side, his eyes were closed, he was sleeping, I had the gold in my pockets, I went over to him and put it in his pockets. I heard someone behind me, I turned around and saw the leprechaun behind me, ''Wheres my gold!!!!!" I pointed at Chucky, and he went over to him, he put his hand in the pocket. Chucky grabbed him, "Get your hand out of my pocket." Chucky hit him across the face. Then went towards him and picked him up, to hit him again. I have to admit it was pretty funny to watch two short people duke it out, one being a doll, the other being a leprechaun. They fist fought for awhile, then David woke up. "Dad, whats going on?" Then he jumped out the bed and ran towards me, I hugged him tightly, protecting him. Chucky took out his knife and stabbed the leprechaun, he went down, it was over. "Give the boy to me Andy." Chucky demanded, "Never Charles, I won't let you hurt my family." "You know what I can do, and you know I'll do it." "Stay away from my family." I heard Mark coming down the hallway, he came in, I turned and looked at him, then back at Chucky, he had his knife back and he threw it at mark, it went betweem his eyes. He fell dead to the ground, "See Andy everyone you ever meet will die by my blade. Now give the boy to me or next time its gonna be that wife of yours." I screamed and ran towards Chucky, I kicked him out the window, then I grabbed the body of the leprechaun and threw it out too.

I grabbed Davids arm, and went and woke Michelle and Charles up. I broke the news to Charles about his dad, we all got out of the house into the car. "Mom, Billy was alife, he was fighting this weird little dude." David said, "I'm sure it was a dream honey." "It wasn't." I said, "What do you mean Andy?" I looked at Michelle, I had to tell her the truth, "Michelle, when I was a kid my mom bought me one of those good guy dolls. It was so strange cause it talked and all that, and then it started killing people. I didn't know what to do, then it was burned. I thought it was over, but then it came back, twice. It was possessed by the a murderer named Charles Lee Ray." Michelle looked at me, "Your Andy Barclay?" I nodded my head. Then I saw Chucky standing on the hood of my car he had the gun pointing towards Michelle. I didn't know what to do, but then the leprechaun tackled Chucky down, the started wrestling, I tried to start the car again, but it wouldn't start. We all watched Chucky and the leprechaun duke it out. "We're gonna run for it." We all got out, and started to dash for it. We kept running, then Charles slipped down a hill. I heard a gunshot, then I looked behind me and I saw Chucky walking towards me, "This time Andy, I win, you lose." "It ain't over yet Charles." then Chucky screamed he turned around and his knife was in his head, the leprechaun started punching and kicking him. I turned to my right and saw a Good Guy factory I ran towards it.

Inside, I saw a whole bunch of dolls, Chucky came flying threw the window, he looked around and smiled. He ran off, the leprechaun came in, and started walking, he ignored me. Michelle, David, and Charles came in, we watched the leprechaun look around, then all the dolls started yelling their catchphrases. He was scared, then Chucky dropped down and they started to wrestle. I looked around where was Charles? Chucky and the leprechaun were still at it. The Leprechaun took Chucky's knife and stabbed him in the eye. Then he stabbed him three times in the chest. He grabbed Chucky's body and got his gold, he threw the body into a room, and walked out. We all sat there for awhile, " Wheres Charles?" asked David, I decided to check the room, I went in there and I saw Charles laying on the ground. He got up and went towards me, then he said something and it was in the voice that had haunted me for years. "Wanna play?"
Jason Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004, 03:40 PM   #2
Citizen Kane
lol MasterChief

Send a message via ICQ to Citizen Kane Send a message via AIM to Citizen Kane Send a message via MSN to Citizen Kane Send a message via Yahoo to Citizen Kane Send a message via Skype™ to Citizen Kane

Oh my gosh.

Is it just me or does the fan fiction forum seem to be flooded by sub-par horror fan fics as of late?
Old 01-25-2004, 03:45 PM   #3
Kitty
Mrow

Send a message via AIM to Kitty Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty

its alright, but there are some mistakes throughout the whole story. it seems a bit clumped together at some parts. its interesting..
Old 01-25-2004, 04:35 PM   #4
cg124
KAZAAM

umm alot of that didn't make sense, how did the leprechan know voodo(sp) to summon chucky back into the doll
Old 01-25-2004, 04:52 PM   #5
Spike2002
The Fastest Man Alive!

Not bad (not bad at all), the only two problems I had are why the heck would the Leprechaun want to resurrect Chucky to "help" him? He isn't the kind of guy who would look for help. Second. fist fighting, what the heck happend to the Leprechaun's powers? Get some finger-waving, magical hocus pocus goin on. Other then that I have no problem with it.

-Unused slolgan from the aborted "Flash" TV project

Take the Ultimate Superman Quiz...
Spike2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2004, 11:31 AM   #6
Movie mogul
Legend

Its sounds ok except the writing in 'First person' does not work very well.
Movie mogul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 07:05 PM   #7
Tenaciousd1212
Banned Status

Its mediocre, needs improvement. Try a better story, such as Someone left a gold peice inside of chucky, and the doll is sent back to andy.
Tenaciousd1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2004, 10:20 PM   #8
LS2002

Ok First of all Since when did The Leperchaun know Andy has had troubles with a doll could he read his mind?
Old 09-13-2004, 04:59 PM   #9
cmealltheway
Grip

Default Chucky vs. Leprechaun

Last edited by cmealltheway; 02-17-2007 at 10:54 PM.
cmealltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 07:05 PM   #10
cg124
KAZAAM

thats a pretty good poster
Old 09-14-2004, 07:34 PM   #11
Kitty
Mrow

i like the pictures of chucky and the leprechaun but the rest of the pictures seem to be thrown in for the hell of it..sorry..
Old 09-16-2004, 08:17 PM   #12
ZombieMan
GRAVEYARD

^^^ I agree Kitty.
ZombieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2004, 08:39 PM   #13
stonefaced_1
What are you doing here?

Send a message via AIM to stonefaced_1 Send a message via Yahoo to stonefaced_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmealltheway
ok the script is probly not good but the idea of having Chucky vs. Leprechaun would be great if you think not thn you have no good tast in horror movies.
Not liking the Bride of Chucky, and Leprechaun's 78, Leprechaun's Down Under doesn't mean you have bad taste in horror movies. Not liking classics like Signs, the Sixth Sense, and The Shining make you a horror movie moron.
stonefaced_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 02:40 AM   #14
PapaRoachRules
PapaRoachRules is dead

uh is this real or what?
PapaRoachRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:58 PM   #15
Kitty
Mrow

you bumped up this thread to ask if it was real? look at the script and the badly made poster, and of course it isn't real
Old 07-14-2005, 08:07 PM   #16
PapaRoachRules
PapaRoachRules is dead

sorry, i don't know what i was thinking.
PapaRoachRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:31 AM   #17
JuSt WoNt DiE
Grip

The Leprechaun needs to use his powers but it wouldent be good fight since leprechaun would just keep waving chucky around the room
JuSt WoNt DiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 04:34 PM   #18
The WupZter
I Like You Too

Send a message via AIM to The WupZter

Nifty poster. But story was OK.
The WupZter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:54 PM   #19
crawlfan
New User - Level 0

Send a message via AIM to crawlfan

The poster was neat, but the story was an insult to the Leprechaun series. If the author had seen one of the Lep movies, he would have known that the leprechaun always says "me gold", not "my gold".
crawlfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 12:55 AM   #20
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlfan
If the author had seen one of the Lep movies, he would have known that the leprechaun always says "me gold", not "my gold".
You're the guy who supposedly wrote a book called Legacy of the Swords. You shouldn't lecture anyone on boneheaded moves.

This will explain everything.
Brock Landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:27 PM   #21
crawlfan
New User - Level 0

Hey, believe me. I've done my share of research on Lep movies. I know what I'm talking about
Old 01-23-2006, 07:49 PM   #22
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Hey, believe me. I've done my share of research on Lep movies. I know what I'm talking about
You don't find it sad that you did a lot of research on...the Leprechaun franchise?

Old 01-24-2006, 03:39 AM   #23
Gomamon
Executive Producer

Thumbs down

On a scale from 0 - 10 this sucked, so I give it a 0!
Old 01-24-2006, 02:45 PM   #24
crawlfan
New User - Level 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers
You don't find it sad that you did a lot of research on...the Leprechaun franchise?
Actually, no I don't find it sad. I have alot of spare time.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:56 PM   #25
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Actually, no I don't find it sad. I have alot of spare time.
And you spend that spare time...researching the Leprechaun movies?