The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > THE STUDIO > Celebrities

Old 02-26-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
DarthVader 2004
Executive Producer

Default The Everybody Is Welcome CS Members Celebrity Lounge.

In this thread you can discuss any and all celebrity subjects. Because I yes like the hottest tournaments but I can be respectful as anyone and enjoy debating about things.

I'll pick a topic I have read from celebrity things or someone can just post a topic if we feel that the subject is getting dull or boring.

Kstew.

Miley

Which of these actresses do you feel sorry for the most with the media in there faces 24/7. The Most or do you think they are Divas and want this attention.
I kinda feel sorry for Miley more because she is a young girl who clearly needs some mental time off. I think its just horrible how media targets young people looking for the next Brittany melt down.
DarthVader 2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:09 PM   #2
Bane
Executive Producer

I was just about to change the subject as I feel this one is getting dull. However, I'm not sure if I've ever felt sorry for celebs. It's their choice to be in the limelight and I'm sure their $$millions$$ make them sleep easy at night.

I do like how you mention that you can be respectful too, and then go on to post images of 2 hot chicks.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #3
DarthVader 2004
Executive Producer

I myself don't see them as being sexy here. They have clothes on and everything and its a topic and those were the picks i found for each. I'll likely change the subject tomarrow.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
DarthVader 2004
Executive Producer

I got to thinking and I believe this would work as a respectful next celebrity discussion.

The Top 10 Actors Who Should Get A Lifetime Achievement Oscar.

I personally think some actors should get a lifetime oscar and there may in facte be one. Either way here is my top 10 actors I think Are Icon Worthy enough to get an oscar.

1 Ian McKellan- I think he should get one just for Stage reasons but also. When You think of oscars and Icons Sir Ian should be there.

2 Harrison Ford- There is no bigger name in movies then Harrison and if think 80s there is no bigger name then Ford.

3 Samuel L Jackson- I know he has some great years yet and while Morgan is the best black actor. Morgan has his oscar and Sam is the busiest actor in hollywood.

4 Andy Griffith- I know it is too late he did mostly tv but he should get reconized next year with a Lifetime oscar.

5 James Earle Jones- Not sure if he has any achievement oscars or what not but he surely deserves and Icon award alone for the Vader voice.

6 Bruce Willis- There is no greater name then Bruce is action movies and he clearly is not in movies for oscars but he has entertained us well enough for 2 lifetimes.

7 Judy Dench- I am sure she has some oscar but there has to be no greater british female icon then M.

8 Alan Rickman- If there was an achievement for a great Villain actor then Alan should win. If not for playing Snape Alone.

9 Sylvestor Stallone- There is no bigger name in icon then Sly. Sure he is no great speech maker but he is the term action hero.

10 Bill Murrey- If any comedian deserves an oscar for just being a lifetime as a unique person then Bill is a lock at 10.