The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > THE STUDIO > Television

Old 01-01-2013, 11:03 PM   #26
Dan's_Gurl
Sarcasm is a way of life

Send a message via AIM to Dan's_Gurl Send a message via Yahoo to Dan's_Gurl

I love when people realize it isn't a crappy CW show! It really has some awesome twists and turns in it!

“You people love any story that denies the randomness of existence.”--Jack Harkness, Torchwood
Dan's_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:53 AM   #27
Mr Sandman
Grip

The vampire diaries truly is a fantastic show. The actors and actresses have amazing talent and this season is better than ever.
Mr Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #28
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

Send a message via AIM to Tolkien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan's_Gurl View Post
I love when people realize it isn't a crappy CW show! It really has some awesome twists and turns in it!
Nikki, did you hear that the Originals are getting their own spinoff show by the same name? Should be interesting to say the least. Rebekah has really grown on me and Klaus is always awesome. So far this season has been pretty great.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #29
Dan's_Gurl
Sarcasm is a way of life

Send a message via AIM to Dan's_Gurl Send a message via Yahoo to Dan's_Gurl

Yeah I did! And I believe I read that Elijah is signed on. I'm pretty amped for that. I've really been enjoying this season. Though Bonnie continues to bore me. I just don't really care about her.

“You people love any story that denies the randomness of existence.”--Jack Harkness, Torchwood
Dan's_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #30
Neverending
sex

I read that the Vampire Diaries surpassed Family Guy as the most popular show on Social Media. There's a lot of hype about The Originals getting a spin-off.
Neverending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #31
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

I really liked Bonnie in the beginning, but lately she has been just horrible.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #32
iv3rdawG
Oh My Glob!

I almost stopped watching in the middle of season two (I think) because of the Bonnie storyline.

Controlled Obsession Website | Controlled Obsession Twitter | Controlled Obsession Facebook | Twitter (Personal)
iv3rdawG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #33
carnage4u
The Bad Man

Getting the originals off the show is probably a good thing. I feel they have been around soo long, that the story has started to get stale.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -- Terry Pratchett
carnage4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #34
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

The only bad part about TVD is the fact that the writers don't know how to create a truly BAD GUY. They start off all big bad and slowly turns them into a middle ground character by the end. They did it with Damon, the Tomb Vamps, Katharine, and even now with the Originals. Klaus isn't even a big bad anymore, because he caves and helps out and has feelings for Caroline and so forth. This show needs a truly bad character.
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #35
New GL of sector 2814
Executive Producer

I'm assuming that will be the Silas dude previously mentioned.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #36
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

Hopefully.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:15 AM   #37
carnage4u
The Bad Man

In theory having the "bad guy" be more well rounded in usually a better thing, but this show just has too many of them linger around to much. It makes sense with Damon, as his somewhat critical to the show, but it would be nice to see the show shake things up a bit.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -- Terry Pratchett
Old 05-16-2013, 11:22 PM   #38
carnage4u
The Bad Man

I liked almost everything about the season finale this year. The last couple episodes were very strong. The very final twist I could have done without, but lots of good touching moments, and the events with Katherine amused me greatly for once.

Old 05-19-2013, 04:58 AM   #39
Angela
Executive Producer

I love vampire diaries and have watched it from season one and the cast are pretty cool and also the storyline is good I will have to rewatch a few because since l work at night l miss out on EPS l would also like to discuss the series here
Old 05-21-2013, 03:39 AM   #40
New GL of sector 2814
Executive Producer

The ending was out of left field but wonderfully unexpected.