The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > MAIN GATE > CS Community - We're going to party like it's 2003!

Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 PM   #209926
JBond
Beyond

Send a message via AIM to JBond

Does anyone know how I can make a reeeeally large jpeg? Like thousands of pixels wide?

MS Paint ain't cutting it.

(Or even better, how to set up one of those photos you can zoom in and out of from the web.)

"There's someone in my head but it's not me."
JBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #209927
Knerys

Oh my god. Disaster. Total disaster. This loss hurts. So much.

Goddammit.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:36 PM   #209928
sshuttari
A Galaxy Not so Far Away!

Send a message via AIM to sshuttari Send a message via MSN to sshuttari

What's wrong Knery?

All those others had ambition poured into them. That alone makes them worthy of at least considering their strengths and weaknesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverending View Post

Everyone who posts in CS! is a suburban white kid. No minorities or inner city people here. Even sshuttari is white.
sshuttari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #209929
Knerys

Navy beat Army for the Commander and Chief Trophy.

Army had it. They ****ing had it! Down 4 points. On the 15 yard line. And absolute disaster.

Edit: You have to understand. Navy has beat Army the last 11 years. Army is not had the trophy for last 16. It's devastating.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #209930
sshuttari

sorry to hear that...

All those others had ambition poured into them. That alone makes them worthy of at least considering their strengths and weaknesses.

Quote:

Everyone who posts in CS! is a suburban white kid. No minorities or inner city people here. Even sshuttari is white.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #209931
Knerys

You're not sorry. You have no idea my pain.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #209932
sshuttari

Well that is true, I don't. But pain is pain... and I'm some sorry whatever pain that is

Quote:

Old 12-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #209933
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

My knowledge of 90's music finally paid off. 1000 bucks for getting 16/18 correct.
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
FranklinTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:01 PM   #209934
JBond
Beyond

What now?

Old 12-08-2012, 07:37 PM   #209935
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

Send a message via AIM to Tolkien

I've spent too much time lingering here. There's only so many times I can allow myself to be walked all over...

I think the time has come for me to start making plans to move away from this place before I put a bullet in my ****ing head.

I don't see myself surviving this mind**** life the way it is anymore. I need to go already.
Old 12-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #209936
Justin
Executive Producer

I'm sorry to hear that, Tolk.

Consider talking to these people, or trying to take some time off, or even try and change your circumstances some other way. I don't know.

Ultimately, if nothing else works, if it's making you unhappy, then start making plans to move. Sure it sounds like a big jump, but if it'll give you some peace, then it'll be worth it.

Last edited by Justin; 12-08-2012 at 07:54 PM.
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #209937
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

Send a message via AIM to Tolkien

I've put my life on hold for my family for almost eight years now. College, career, life, etc... My parents, my aunties, my brother. I can't blame my brother because he's in the same situation as I am, only he's too soft to stand up to them. They live by a rule of control, both of them. I only moved back to Hawaii because they needed my help at the time. I told myself I'd say here a year, maybe two. Just to help get my brother's life on track, look after my mother who was sick at the time and give my father a hand. Eight years later I find myself under their rule again, being treated as if I'm a kid, even though I'm less than a year from 30. It's just insane, and I have nobody else to blame but myself for staying here so long and putting up with their bull****. It's been five years since I've done some travelling, or took a vacation away from the states just for myself. I can't even finish writing a ****ing book I started four years ago. There's only so much I can take, and I think I've reached my limits. I need to go. I need to get far, far away from here.
Old 12-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #209938
Wyldstaar
Executive Producer

A change of scene can do a world of good. New place, new people, new circumstances with no preconceived notions about who you are and what you're like. No expectations to meet, since nobody knows what to expect. It's a grand old world with lots to see and experience. Sounds as though it's time for you to experience something new.

A bullet to the head isn't new. It's been done, and is very uninspiring. Taking a chance on the unknown, now that's inspiring.
Wyldstaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:07 AM   #209939
PsYkOoOoO
Exceptionally Normal

Send a message via AIM to PsYkOoOoO Send a message via MSN to PsYkOoOoO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
I've put my life on hold for my family for almost eight years now. College, career, life, etc... My parents, my aunties, my brother. I can't blame my brother because he's in the same situation as I am, only he's too soft to stand up to them. They live by a rule of control, both of them. I only moved back to Hawaii because they needed my help at the time. I told myself I'd say here a year, maybe two. Just to help get my brother's life on track, look after my mother who was sick at the time and give my father a hand. Eight years later I find myself under their rule again, being treated as if I'm a kid, even though I'm less than a year from 30. It's just insane, and I have nobody else to blame but myself for staying here so long and putting up with their bull****. It's been five years since I've done some travelling, or took a vacation away from the states just for myself. I can't even finish writing a ****ing book I started four years ago. There's only so much I can take, and I think I've reached my limits. I need to go. I need to get far, far away from here.
Come to Asia. You are halfway here from the States anyway.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:50 AM   #209940
Doomsday
Rejected Reelie Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
Seriously dude, check out LA. No matter what you do for a living I guarantee you'll find a job in that field. For real you should eyeball it.
Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 AM   #209941
Ramplate
Muwahahaha!...Hamster.

Tolk, sounds like a good idea really. Plan it out well and take that step.

============

I guess I have an MRI scheduled today to look into my spinal problems. I didn't think I was going to have one but someone at the hospital suggested it would be a good idea, so my doctor agreed.
"I don't...Am I speaking Russian? How come I'm speaking Russian?"

Last edited by Ramplate; 12-09-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Ramplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #209942
Frizzo the Clown
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerys View Post
Navy beat Army for the Commander and Chief Trophy.

Army had it. They ****ing had it! Down 4 points. On the 15 yard line. And absolute disaster.

Edit: You have to understand. Navy has beat Army the last 11 years. Army is not had the trophy for last 16. It's devastating.
Yeah, we actually had that game on at work, and I saw the end of the it. I don't even watch football that much, and...I dunno. Maybe it was because I was in the Army.
Frizzo the Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 AM   #209943
Knerys

We'd go to the Air Force/Army and some Air Force/Navy games when I was in Colorado (Air Force Hockey too). Never been to Army/Navy though. Always wanted too. We were always this little puddle of black and gold, in a sea of Blue. But those games were fun.

The thing that really got to me was the Army quarterback still singing his alma mater though his heavy sobs. Arguably the most heartbreaking loss I've ever seen.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #209944
Ramplate
Muwahahaha!...Hamster.

Well, I drove 20 minutes down to the hospital, found a front row parking space (a rare find), and found out their MRI was broken and I have to reschedule.
So I bought lunch and came home.
"I don't...Am I speaking Russian? How come I'm speaking Russian?"
Ramplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #209945
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond View Post
What now?
kind of a 'name that tune' trivia thing the local bars do, this seasons final was music, and i killed it.

a tribe called quest and the toadies are what solidified the 1000 bucks. surprising nobody got them though.
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
Old 12-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #209946
Seakazoo
formerly KUacuraChick

Send a message via AIM to Seakazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond View Post

Irony's funny.
I didn't bother reading the two chapters for the last test of the semester and guessed everything and got a 72% huzzah! I'm done with Human Relations!

https://twitter.com/seakazoo My Twitter
https://twitter.com/piratejim2 My cat's Twitter
Seakazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #209947
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

Onto alien relations!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #209948
Seakazoo
formerly KUacuraChick

Send a message via AIM to Seakazoo

Anal probes for everyone!

https://twitter.com/seakazoo My Twitter
https://twitter.com/piratejim2 My cat's Twitter
Seakazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #209949
JBond
Beyond

Huzzah!

Old 12-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #209950
Deexan
Reflektor

Another flawless victory for the interwebz!

https://www.facebook.com/MittRomneyWithASmallFace

My Twitter
My Facebook
Deexan is offline   Reply With Quote