The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > THE BACK LOT > Sports

Old 11-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #26
saveus1011
Directive 4 (Classified)

Send a message via AIM to saveus1011 Send a message via Yahoo to saveus1011 Send a message via Skype™ to saveus1011

Still gotta beat Auburn and Georgia first.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #27
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

lol oh saveus, you are the definition of a fair weather fan.

lets go through this.

alabama (but only for football), north carolina (but only for basketball), pittsburgh penguins (but only recently, after their stanley cup win), pittsburgh steelers (hate to see what would happen to your fandom if they lost for a few seasons in a row...) and the st louis cardinals.

now someone, tell me what they all have in common. i'll wait.

there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to your 'loyalties' (i almost threw up just now, saveus and loyalty? what a joke.) except, that they are all winners.

wonder who you will like next year. which team will win to take your 'loyalty' (oh god i need a bucket).
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
FranklinTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #28
saveus1011
Directive 4 (Classified)

Send a message via AIM to saveus1011 Send a message via Yahoo to saveus1011 Send a message via Skype™ to saveus1011

And you, sir, are the definition of a true *******.

I don't have to explain anything to you (or anyone on this board for that matter) because I don't interact with you on a daily basis, nor will you ever be considered a friend of mine.

It must suck to be you. You do nothing but piss off everybody, probably out of some form of missing sexual pleasure. You're a sad, strange little man with an inferiority complex. And I know I'm not the only one on the boards who has a problem with you.

So again, "No one likes you, no one likes you, no one likes you, cause you're ****."
Old 11-19-2012, 03:05 PM   #29
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

what if alabama loses will you jump ship?

forgot to mention you were an anaheim ducks fan... then they tanked and you went to the penguins because they won the cup.

it must suck to be you... no real teams, just jumping from wagon to wagon.
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)

Last edited by FranklinTard; 11-19-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #30
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveus1011 View Post
Still gotta beat Auburn and Georgia first.
I wish an entire ocean of A.I.D.S. existed just so I could trick Saban & The Bamatards in to going out for a swim. **** The Tide.

As you can tell, I haven't been taking Oregon's loss very well. The entire city of Eugene has been a neverending funeral this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinTard View Post
what if alabama loses will you jump ship?
He will, but he'll keep a line tied to it at all times just in case he has to swim back.

This will explain everything.

Last edited by Brock Landers; 11-19-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Brock Landers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:11 PM   #31
saveus1011
Directive 4 (Classified)

Brock, I used to like you.

Bama already lost, remember?
Old 11-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #32
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saveus1011 View Post
Brock, I used to like you.
And you still should, but I can't tolerate The Tide. Nick Saban has arguably the most punchable face in college football, outside of Kirk "HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HEARD OF USC?!" Herbstreit.

I know Bama lost, and I hope it happens many, many more times in the future.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #33
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

herbie went to ohio state too. but he has one of the greatest .gifs in the history of .gifs. an earthquake happened while he was talking live on espn.

and alabama sucks for saban, but also i hate the whole sec, because espn consistently blows them and they ruin kids lives with their over recruiting.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #34
Brock Landers
Ninja + Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinTard View Post
herbie went to ohio state too. but he has one of the greatest .gifs in the history of .gifs. an earthquake happened while he was talking live on espn.

I hate it when he covers an Oregon game because he uses it as a vehicle to talk about USC. I'll never understand it. He does it even when we're not playing USC that week. They must have him on retainer or something. Kirk Herbstreit loves USC the way Lou Holtz loves Notre Dame, except Lou actually has a reason to like the Irish.

Kirk? No freaking clue. Maybe his life was saved when he was a kid by a guy dressed like a Trojan warrior for Halloween.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:37 PM   #35
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

so you guys have to have read the manti teo story by now right?

catfish syndrome or legitimate hoax/ploy to get the sympathy vote?
Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 AM   #36
Diablo
RG3

I don't want to say one way or another but I just can't see how Te'o did not know about it.

The story is nuts though man.

Last edited by Diablo; 01-17-2013 at 04:01 AM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:38 PM   #37
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

I think the main difference between kids these days getting 'catfished' and kids of yesteryear like myself is that we grew up with Aol aim and tricked our classmates and got tricked respectively so we learned about Internet anonymity at a young age and were more guarded overall on the Internet.

It also probably created a class of Internet predators... but that is another discussion.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #38
Tornado
Mad Man

It doesn't help that these people who get 'catfished' are morons and have no idea how to Google search somebody. I had somebody try to catfish me once on a website and I figured out who she really was within the hour.
Let me tell you, I know you don't want to listen to your father, I didn't listen to mine, and I am telling you you gotta pay attention this time. When life reaches out at a moment like this it's a sin if you don't reach back, I'm telling you its a sin if you don't reach back! It'll haunt you the rest of your days like a curse.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote