The ComingSoon.net Forums  

Go Back   The ComingSoon.net Forums > THE BACK LOT > Video Games

Old 10-21-2012, 09:42 AM   #51
Tolkien
LOTR Junkie™

Send a message via AIM to Tolkien

Here's the first three episodes from that web-series I was talking about; Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 11-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #52
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

Reviews being made available this early is a really good sign, that and they are all pretty phenomenal.
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
FranklinTard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:08 AM   #53
Justin
Executive Producer

Here are a few:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/halo-4
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #54
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

mine has been shipped. should be here wednesday. pretty excited.
Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well- warmed, and well-fed. -Herman Melville (1819 - 1891)
Old 11-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #55
MasterChief117
The Batman

Send a message via AIM to MasterChief117

Mine is in my hand now. Pretty pumped.
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."
MasterChief117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #56
Boro
Not a Robot, but a Ghost

Edit
Boro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #57
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

i'm enjoying it, don't really like that you have no health anymore, but the pistol is back to being powerful and headshots are back to being relatively easy. i like what they have done to multiplayer with buying all the guns and what not, although that will lead to no one using the assault rifle and very few people using anything but the dmr.

the environments are huge and very halo-y, couple things are new though with the whole climbing dynamic, like a cross between halo and uncharted, dodge this falling debris now, etc, kinda cool i guess. been playing on heroic and it is rather easy, can't get hit by anything large but i might need to bump it up to legendary for the challenge.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #58
MasterChief117
The Batman

Send a message via AIM to MasterChief117

I have not even touched Single Player yet. Just war games. Already up to 300 kills. I think I have a 17 kill a game average. SR 17, I think? I really enjoy this game online. Perhaps even better when you have a friend next to you.
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."
MasterChief117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #59
FranklinTard
Lock The Gates!

spartan ops ep 2 is available.

beat the game the other night, pretty good ending, make sure you don't turn it off during the credits, something after.